Repair Your Credit History
You might be wondering if you could benefit from credit repair. Regardless of whether your financial history is fraught with problems and you have a very low credit score, you’re a young person with no real credit built, or you have average credit with few negative issues, the answer is Yes. Credit repair is almost always useful because the difference between having bad credit, no credit and excellent credit can amount to thousands of dollars each year. It also never hurts your credit to review your score and history.
Reasons for Needing a Credit Score Repair Company
When You Tell Us: “Fix My Credit.”
We take specific first steps in helping you improve your credit rating, depending on your choice of services:
- Pull your credit report from Tans-Union, Equifax and Experian reporting agencies
- Credit analysis and reports
- Create a file of all contracts and reports to document and support your credit repair efforts
- Devise a customized credit repair plan
- Based on the client’s choice of services, the execution of a credit repair plan may include correspondence to creditors, disputing CRA accuracy, and creating additional documentation to support further actions.
- Keep client apprised of credit score developments