Monitor Your Credit Profile
24×7 credit monitoring and alerts powered by Identity IQ lets you stay aware of the changes and updates on your credit report.
What exactly is Credit Profile Monitoring, and why is that a thing? Do you really need help with that? Credit monitoring with AIM Credit Repair is every bit as important as repairing your credit report, for all the same reasons, plus a few more.
Your Financial Future Depends on Accurate Credit Reporting
Once you’ve gone to the trouble of cleaning your credit score, it can start to improve. It’s possible that, even with good spending and payment habits, bad things can show up on your profile to damage your credit score again. Here are things to watch for:
- Errors in reporting – Humans and automated systems do make mistakes. The longer it takes to see and challenge these mistakes, the more challenging it can be to contest and document them.
- Credits need to be applied – There are items you want to be reported which raise your score over time. First-time homebuyers’ credit, regular on-time rent or mortgage payments and child support credits don’t always automatically make it onto your report.
- Credit Score Alerts – Know when your score raises or lowers to avoid surprises for future purchases and let you act when needed.
Monitor the Actions of Others on Your Credit Profile
Other entities can sometimes affect your credit score, and often without your knowledge or consent. The sooner you identify and deal with these incidents, the easier to avoid or repair the damage done to your credit score.
- See who is accessing your score – Checking your credit score, aka a soft inquiry, will not affect your rating. Hard inquiries, or others checking your credit profile, however, could certainly hurt your credit score. Monitoring your credit profile helps track new credit lines, such as store credit cards or making other purchases. Avoid unnecessary credit checks by not applying for credit outside of large, planned purchases.
- Identity Theft – There are several ways your sensitive personal information can get into the wrong hands. Data breaches, old credit applications and insecure internet connections can make you a victim of identity theft. Monitoring your credit profile can expose all kinds of purchases, credit applications and other financial transactions made by imposters in your name or with your social security number.
You’d hate to go to all the trouble of fixing your credit score only to allow the actions of others to ruin it again. It can be time-consuming or confusing to monitor your credit profile for yourself, especially if you’ve just gone through a financial crisis. Call AIM Credit Repair to see how we can help you today.
Aim Credit truly is awesome! Not only did they fix my credit but they educated me on how to keep my credit in good standing! I’m appreciative for all that they’ve done and recommend them to all that needs help!
Carlos has been extremely helpful through my credit repair process. He has explained to me in detail the entire process and been consistent in reminding me off different ways to build my credit. I have worked with two other companies one larger and one smaller and this has by far the best experience.
Just a quick review on how well these guys did and to tell you how this was one of my best decisions. Hiring these guys was a no brainer after seeing their work. Seeing it actually work for me, is beyond me. Happy with the results and easy decision. Recommend these guys to anyone who’s ready to change their lifestyle or to improve it.
Aim Credit Repair Knows How To
Improve your Credit
We are working 24/7 to ensure you get the results you want in the shortest period of time.
Everything is carefully planned so that we can work towards you achieving your goals at the fastest rate possible.
Our Prices Start From $250
Affordable And Proven To Work